FAQ · Order flow
How about in such a scene?
- Q Do you accept offers for TV commercials?
- AOf course, we do! Please do not hesitate to inquire us any possible offers from corporate messages to accented Japanese narration and automated voice.
- Q I am looking for a narrator to voice our project but I don’t know what kind of voice is suited for it.
- AOur casting director will take care of your concerns and find the best narrators that suit your needs and budget. Even when it requires specific features like when you are looking for a narrator to dub an interview piece, we can always provide you with a proposal that fits your description.
- Q I am looking for voice actors to dub a movie/TV show. Do you accept offers like that too?
- AWe represent a wide range of narrators with strong background in voice acting. We also represent narrators with experience in sports commentary as well.
- Q I am looking for a narrator to voice a previz video and I don’t have a big budget for it.
- APlease first consult with us. We have done a lot of work with production companies that focus on TV commercials and we fully understand that you need to pull money out of your pocket for this kind of projects. We can find you great narrators even with a limited budget.
- Q I am looking for a narrator to read a powerpoint script for IR and corporate presentation.
- AOur narrators are available for non-recording jobs too. They have signed the NDA and you can rely on us keeping all your trade secrets.
- Q I heard one of your narrators’ voice on an NHK language program and would like to read for our language learning material.
- AOf course. We have a number of narrators with a variety of different expertise from NHK program to voice acting and we are certain that you have a lot of experienced narrators to choose from. You can also look for a narrator with a specif accent such as American, British, and Australian, which would be great for TOEIC materials. From general publication, textbooks, and e-learning to learning toys, we have narrators available for a huge variety of projects.
- Q I am looking for actors to voice characters in a game.
- AWe can find you a group of narrators for any roles from the main role to supporting roles and even background roles. Some narrators can even voice multiple characters which would help you to cut down on the cost and time. One voice actor can voice for the protagonist and a couple background roles.
- AYes, in the past we have booked many narrators for voice recognition research programmes and videos to be presented at academic conferences. You can depend on us with our more than 28 years of experience.
- Q I am not looking for a professional narrator but anyone who can speak a foreign language.
- AWe have the model and extra department which registers more than 2000 people and we believe that is one of our biggest strengths. We can find you a narrator that fits your description by utilizing our rich human resource consisting of various age groups and ethnicities.
- Q We are not based in Tokyo. Can we just get recorded data instead of organizing a recording?
- AYes, you can. As long as you can provide us with a script, we can deliver audio data recorded by a professional (MP3 or WAV) via the internet. We can also organize a basic recording studio and an on-set supervisor to ensure your satisfaction.
How Does It Work?
Get in touchPlease contact us via email or phone about the detials of your project, the narration language, the type of voice you are looking for (is it deep voice, energetic DJ voice or smooth voice with elegance?), recording day(s), recording time, budget, and the due date for the first proposal.
Narrator SelectionBased on the characteristics you have given in the above step, our voice director puts together a pool of candidates as well as coordinating their schedule and their conditions (eg. rate) before sending you a shortlist with their voice samples. Voice samples are also available for you to listen to on our website so you can look for a specific narrator that you want.
Confirm the recording dayOnce you decide on a narrator, please finalize your recording day(s) and recording venue. We also need a script that has been proofread by a native speaker.
Time to RollIt is now time to start rolling. We can send our manager to translate your instructions (English-Japanese) as well as an on-set supervisor upon your request.
The professional agency which has every international model,
Our narration division works with narrators from around the world, and our consistent record of booking high-grade narrators has been appreciated by the NHK. Our narrators appear on more than 30 NHK programs as regular cast members. For international talent, contact Free Wave. We respond to our clients' needs by fully utilizing our industry-leading network of global human resources.